Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Nebraska
Grand Lodge News and Events
Grand Lodge Spring Area Town Hall Meetings
- The Grand Lodge Officers will hold Town Hall Meetings at locations around the state in Spring 2017. These meetings are intended to be a forum for our local lodges and brothers to share ideas, answer questions, and discuss concerns. As the purpose of these meetings is for the Grand Lodge Officers to hear from you, your attendance and participation would be greatly appreciated. The Grand Lodge Officers hope that several brothers from each lodge will attend and be prepared to share their thoughts on the following topics:
1. What can Grand Lodge do differently to assist Masonry in Nebraska, in your view?
2. What Grand Lodge programs and/or policies should be implemented, or discarded, to help your lodge to thrive?
3. How can a Grand Lodge officer help your lodge?
4. Any other topic that is of interest or concern to you.
Brothers may attend any meeting that suits their schedule. Meetings are still to be added for the York/Grand Island area, Southeast Nebraska, Northeast Nebraska and Western Nebraska.